Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Off to WA

The forecast is not looking good for the coastal sites here in Newcastle. Today in desperation I drove up to North Brother, but conditions were no good there either. If I can't fly I may as well drive, I have allot of driving to get out of the way and I would rather be into it than waiting here. I am loading up the car now and will probably head off in the morning, next stop Victoria, then SA, then WA, hopefully in Perth on Tuesday if all goes well. I am planning to return to Newcastle in about 3 weeks with Matty. We will fly the Bight on the way back over, together with anything else that is on along the way.

No comments: